Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i'm so proud of my husband!!!

as many of you know, papa frank is a wonderful, caring, and intelligent man.  he works his tail off to keep buses safe for kids every day.  for the last few years, he has had frustration with bus inspection because of all the hours they put in, just to get buses failed by a loose joint that wasn't loose, or an inside light that burned out during the morning route and a lot of other silly things that had nothing to do with safety.  this year, he was finally rewarded by earning a 93% with the youngest bus on the lot being a 1993 bus (i might be a year or two off on that date but you get the idea that they are old).  i can not express how proud i am of jason for all of his hard work and for never giving up even when he has been shot down many times.

way to go, my love!!!!!!! 93% is an awesome score and i am so proud of you!!!!!

16 comments:

mystic minstrel said...

Ari says "I love you, Daddy! I'm so proud of you for your expection. Dad, you're my best pal ever! That's all!"

Jessi says "You're my lovy dovy, Dad! You are the best Daddy in the whole world. I love you. The end go to sleep."

I.H.S. said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Outstanding, Job Well Done.

Blessings.

Yehudi said...

Yahoo!!!! Mazel tov!!!! Well done, my friend!!! You bring honor to your family and tremendous respect from all of us! (This is where I try to pick you up on my shoulders, but crumble painfully to the ground.) LOL!

Rita Loca said...

To have the respect of your wife and daughters speaks volumes of you PF. thanks Mystic Minstrel!

Chuck said...

Good job Jason. As a parent with bused children, it's comforting to see the detail being paid. It is a nightmare dealing with regulatory inspecters.

Brooke said...

PF is a great guy! I'm not at all surprised by his excellent score!

The Merry Widow said...

GO, PF!
It is good to read about someone who takes pride(the healthy kind) in a job well done!
And to get kudos from the wife and children says that that hard work carries over into the family!
How refreshing!!!!!!!

tmw

Anonymous said...

MM, what a loving tribute to Jason!! Makes me all smiley and happy!! Congrats to Jason!

Yehudi said...

[Somebody help me lift him onto our shoulders.....]

I.H.S. said...

Yehudi, I've seen those guns you call arms, you can do it yourself.

We'll cheer from the sidelines, just in case you drop him.

Blessings.

Papa Frank said...

Thank you Mystic!!!

Yehudi said...

LOL, IHS. I would gladly throw Jason up onto my shoulders and parade him around in a victory lap....as long as he's not wearing the dress!

Papa Frank said...

LOL!!!

mystic minstrel said...

thanks for stopping by all! yhudi, i will gladly help you with the lift...we might be able to do it just the two of us. with all the loving comments here, i think we could have all the help we need.

Z said...

Great job, Pops!! Sorry I'm late to the party! xxx

elmers brother said...

I'm sorry I missed the party too...Great Job Jason!