Saturday, March 28, 2009

moving on

my final performance of the year is over, spring has come (although you wouldn't know it by the snow falling outside) and i am feeling the joys of my new life without homework.  i finally feel like the house is maintainable and that work is somewhat under control.

there are still lots of questions.  where will our future church home be?  when will we plant our garden? will spring really come?  but one thing i know for sure is that God is good and that he is always with us wherever we go. 

so as i ponder the big questions - and the little ones - i will remember God's goodness and just keep moving on.

2 comments:

Fayf said...

Hi there. This is gonna sound random but, could I know where you got your Blogger profile picture from?

mystic minstrel said...

I found it on google pics, I think. It was a long time ago, but that's where I find most of my pics.